Who can join
You can register to join the HartiesWatch website, on the following conditions:
- You must own property or assets in Hartbeespoort, or rent a house and be a resident in the area
- You should be older than 18 years
- You use this website and all related material and links on conditions stated in the Terms and Conditions of this website
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the stated terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
In addition, if you become a member of the Bravo November Network you are bound by the BNN Code of Conduct available on this website which is updated from time to time. You will also be bound by the Code of Conduct or membership conditions as it applies to each Neighbourhood Watch, depending on your affiliation.
The terms 'Bravo November Network (BNN)' or 'us' or 'we' refer to the owner of the hartieswag/hartieswatch website. The constitution that governs our activities is available on and accessible if you register as website user. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of this website.
This website has been established with specific objectives:
- The information available for opportunistic browsing is for general information and use only.
- Should you register as website user, you will have access to application forms for the Radio Network and some of the Neighbourhood Watches operating in the Hartbeespoort area. Any interested individual who wishes to become part of these organisations can apply by completing the required forms and agreements. This website therefore supports the administrative processes.
- Through membership of the Radio Network or the Neighbourhood Watches you can have access to relevant information to support various activities; these include patrols, community projects, the reporting of suspicious behaviour.
The following applies to this website, and for all applications (1 to 3) listed above.
- All information is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website also includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of South Africa.
Each Neighbourhood Watch is operating with its own management structure and Constitution. If you want to participate in any one of the Neighbourhood Watches in Hartbeespoort please contact any one of the following persons:
Schoemansville Neighbourhood Watch:
Andrew Rough, (082-805969), email@example.com
Meerhof Neighbourhood Watch:
Johan Smit, (082-7313832), firstname.lastname@example.org
Harties Watch Estates
Fanie Smit, (082-9233072), email@example.com
Ifafi /Melodie Neighbourhood Watch:
Contact, (083-4362892), firstname.lastname@example.org
Harro Rust, (083-5527771) or (078-0006400), email@example.com
Should you wish to participate in Patrols, apply through each of the neighbourhood watches. Please note the following applies for participation in Patrols:
You must have a valid South African Drivers Licence, and be a South African Citizen
You must not have a Criminal Record, the neighbourhood watch reserves the right to ask you for Police Clearance
You will need to comply with the guidelines provided and subscribe to the terms and conditions for patrolling of each neighbourhood watch
You participate in patrols and any other neighbourhood watch activity at your own risk.